kfc experience.,.

after meeting with the other YES committee members and after they welcome me to the group (this is my first meeting with them)., i wanted to eat. of course, everybody wants to eat right? i want to have my merienda right after the meeting and asked some people who wants to go down of the building and go to kfc to buy some food. actually im craving for something i dont know what it is, so hard of my situation, so this time i thought eating arroz caldo will lessen my craving for something, then i and my 2 other officemates go down and what i didnt know is that i will be the only one who will be going to buy and they just accompanied me,. thanks for that..then i after falling in line, ordered my arroz caldo, we went back to the office, actually while on our way going back, i noticed that there is no calamansi in the plastic, but yah its ok. i can still eat that food. and the worst came in when i sat on my cube and open the lid of the styro and found out that the content of it was just pure "sabaw" and just a small piece of chicken. geez! what the heck? whats that? is that the kind of service KFC is giving to us "customers?", did i do anything bad to them? or okay, lets say that this is just a inevitable event taht everyone can commit a mistake, but God, it should be written in their standard right? im feeling bad because of it, im hungry and craving for that, only to found it that i cant eat anything from it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, quality control. I guess it all depends on the management to take care of those problems. Sometimes we face that too, here, in Malaysia.

Sigh.

Anonymous said...

it's called chicken soup! it's good for the soul!... what a bummer! anyways, salamat sa pagdaan at pagbabasa :D

Anonymous said...

the last comment is from me :)

ikay the dancer said...

hehe soli mo sana ung sabaw. may resibo naman un. tsampal mo maiigi sa kanila. sabihin mo ginutom ka lng lalu. *bayolente*

~ikay