to go or not to go...

|

its so hard when you are in the middle of two things that both are important and you dont know which to choose and how to choose? that two things are important in your life? and because of other people you are placed in a situation like that? geez! i dont want that to happen again, swear! im being bad again because of other people..let me tell you what happen..
i have to meet my friend at shangrila edsa last friday night, we have a meeting with sir bong and the meeting ended at around 7:10 i think here in the office, that time i have a project on the QA for almost 3 days and just on the third day she kept me asking how about this and that...god! its just like, while doing your test scenarios you can ask me about that, or maybe you have your own "diskarte" which is not good for the developer..tsk tsk..sorry...then on the afternoon of that day, i asked her if there are any problems on that map, she said none. so ok..i did the defect and submit again the map for testing..so i thought im okay and im ready to meet my friend at shangrila. but then before the meeting started at around 4 pm, and told me that she found another defect and did not tell me on the test result of the first passed. well, she just thought that it is correct...tsk tsk..so there..the meeting ended at around 7:10, business hours is ended, but i have my proj still on the QA person, and i dont know if im going to wait for that for me to finish the project and my friend text me that we'll be meeting at shangrila at 7 pm.! geez! i was late! too late! its almost 7:30 in my computer clock. so i asked my Team Leader if im going to wait for the defect of the project and then he asked me if im gonna wait for it, so i just asked my analyst what is the deadline date of the proj and he told me that there is no definite date but the project is prio-1. so i told that to my team leader and he asked me if i can wait for it or if im going somewhere..well, i admitted the truth that at that very moment, i was cramming and i should not be on that place but should be on my way going to edsa shangrila mall. so he told me to continue that work on monday...the feeling is unusual that there is someone waiting for me but then someone is pulling me not to step out of the office...geez! god sorry if i said unpleasant words about the person...i cant help it...
so thats it, i went to shangrila and meet my old friend that i didnt saw for a year or so..we enjoyed the moment and plan to meet again with our other friends, and i really hope that this incident will not happen again! God please....

0 comments: