tears for carol..

|

june 23, 2006...time to say goodbye to carol...who is carol by the way? a batchmate in the office...we came in and started our job here at GXS the same day, August 28, 2005. we are originally 8 person on what we call our batch. me, cecille, frank, karen, karleen, job, gene and the last carol...carol's job is to be a qa person, gene and job on the technical support (ecsc) and the rest of us, map developers. we had our farewell lunch at gerry's grille in glorietta..we we're happy, just like the same occasion when we are together, talking and talking about anything we can talk about. it was like the same ordinary day, i can recall, on our first few months here in the office, we usually know when one of us is already here at the office, and we always greet each other a gud morning in the communicator, then when we are doing nothing, we will "pop (or send a message in the communicator)" carol and ask her if she have fud..well, if anyone of us are looking for food, we always go to carol, hmmm..how time flew so fast, it was already 10 months, 10 months of friendship with her, memories that will stay on our mind and will always recall whenever we want, i thought i would not cry, thats my problem, i always cry so easily, tsk tsk,...but that is me..the real me..
after doing my job on a friday, carol send her farewell message to all of us., to all of the people that became part of her stay here at gxs. i must admit, it went straight to my heart, every single word, by the time im reading it, it feels like i wanna cry at that very moment. this is true..carol is leaving, hoping her luck in another land,. i printed a copy of my rdd, and while in the printers area and looking at the pages of my rdd, it feels like my tears want to fall, my eyesight got blur, and i need to wipe it out so that no one can see that my tears are falling..i went up to the 36th floor and asked some friends to visit carol, the last visit that we're going to pay to her inside the gxs office. i went to val first and talk about the email and while talking to her, i cant help but my tears fell, grrr! im trying my best not to cry, and when going to carol, its obvious that i cried, and still crying, tears are falling in my face and i cant control the emotion,.well, goodluck carol! take care always and thank you for the friendship! surely, we will miss you...again goodluck and ciao...

2 comments:

valerie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
valerie said...

I understand how you feel. I was once the one left. I was sad even during my officemate's early stages of application for I knew that day will come when that person will leave. Was truly down. The thought that it was for something better for that person made me realize that I should instead be happy for that person.