sleep marathon...

|

Its Saturday, hay..i just woke up from 13 hours sleep. ... whew! I really need it! Wahahaha…why? My damaged brain cells need to be repaired…tsk tsk..what the heck am I talking about…nah! Its just that I want to spend more time sleeping nowadays..what can you say about sleeping 10 hours each day for 3 consecutive days? I come to work at around past 9 and start my sleeping habit at 9:30 or 10 pm..hehehe..well, that’s it..i need my damaged brain cells to be repaired and also my eyebags…tsk tsk..i don’t know why I do have an eyebag even if I sleep more than 8 hours and thinking im not that stressed out in my work, well I treat my job just an ordinary itinerary and im making sure that it will not affect more of me. Hehehe…so how about 13 hours of sleep on a Saturday? Well I just did! And what about tomorrow Sunday? Lets see…

0 comments: