soloista ulit

|

ayun.. soloista ako ulit kanina.. nagising ng before lunch then nagchat, checked my mails and then after thinking what i will do for the day, i decided to watch a movie kanina. naka-alis ako ng past 1.
still undecided sang mall ako pupunta, habang kausap itong si ced nabanggit nya trinoma. hmm. ive never been there, so sabi ko cge dun ako pupunta. so naligo ako nagsuot ng lee na pantalon, old navy na tshirt at nagspray na curve na pabango (my ganun talga! hahaha) then ayos ng buhok tpos nagsapatos at binitbit ang zune ko at ang adidas na jacket. so pano ko nakarating ng trinoma? simple lang, isang jeep papuntang buendia, tapos MRT patungong North Ave. okay naman ung byahe though punuan sa MRT and im just afraid that my wallet be lost. so far, nakarating naman ako ng Trinoma ng walang nawawala sa akin.

so akyat ako ng fourth level after kong makapag tanong kay manong guard kung nasan ung cinema, pag akyat ko GEEZ! ano ito?!!. ang haba ng pila sa counter!! sa my bilihan ng ticket. eh sa glorietta di naman ganito. sa rockwell di naman ganito, sa megamall di naman ganito. tsktsk.. nag uugaling brat na naman ako, pero napigilan ko dont worry, matyaga akong naghintay sa pila until my turn. maybe it took me around 20 minutes more or less in falling in line.

First movie, MAMA MIA. 2:45 showing time late by 5 mins. or maybe 10 because i bought fries and softdrinks both in large size cause i havent eaten anything yet at that time. it was superb! galing ng pagkakagawa. parang ang sarap ulitin. :d it ended around 4:35 pm.

Second movie, DARK KNIGHTS. 5:00 pm showing time. but before i went to the cinema 3 i went down to 3rd level to make a pee and to check myself at the mirror if i still look neat or good or bad or whatever. :p and then i went back to fourth level cinema 3 and started the DARK KNIGHTS movie. it was like "ok, so-so", i didnt enjoy it that much. its like its okay if you didnt have the chance to watch it. nothing loss. it ended around 7:40 or so.

next stop i go to the concierge and asked them if there are any salons there to cut my hair. and lucky me, FIX shed that night is fully booked, DAVIDS Salon im customer number 8 which will make me bore so i look for another one.

i ended in Acqua Salon. i told the stylist that i want my hair still long but maneagable and low maintenance. but then, right after more thatn 30 minutes, i dont like what im seeing in the mirror. i have a clean cut look. back to basics. he cut my hair so short. geez! he doesnt understand what i said to him before he started cutting my hair. but then i never complain, i just said "ok" when he showed me my hair at the back of my head.

home at around past 10. and tired, because kakaikot sa mall. next time ill change shoes. :

1 comments:

my-so-called-Quest said...

sikat ako dito o! hahaha

musta na kumpareng david? hehe