On my Special Day


just last week i celebrated my day. my Birthday. and i just wanna say thank you to all those people who greeted me on my special day. thanks to those who remembered. thanks din dun sa lahat ng nagtext. hehehe..

cyempre i was on leave on my bday, nagtatago sa lahat! hahaha.. i was at my tita's house in batangas. what did i do on my birthday? actually, pinagluto ko sila ng spaghetti! i told them na ako ang magluluto and thanks naman kasi na appreciate nila ung lasa ng spaghetti ko. and ako? kinain ko ung natira sa 2 kilong spaghetti. ang daya nga eh, konti lang ung natira para sakin. hehehe.. buti na lang my ice cream akong pinatabi. so ok naman. salamat talga sa lahat ng kaibigan ko na nanjan for me. if i could spend my special day with all of you. how i wish i can do that to show my gratitude of having you all in my life. :)

Again, salamat sa lahat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

;)

May abundance of happiness flourish your life and your wishes be fulfilled!

ladybug said...

Hey, I missed it. Belated Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Bday David Edward! May you have many more blessed birthdays to come!