ill be coming back home...

well this it.. few hours from now, i will be leaving this room. this room that has been part of my US life for the past three months. it was an experience na i will treasure for the rest of my life. an experience that i never asked to my God. but He gave it to me. despite of all the challenges and hindrances that ive been through here i am, standing still.

i thank my Lord God for this opportunity that came my way. i am so grateful and thankful to Him. this will be part of my life. all the memories that i experienced here will be forever.

iba ung feeling. nalulungkot ako kasi lalayo ako sa lugar na napalapit at naging parte na rin ng buhay ko. ewan ko.. weird.. attached na rin cguro ako sa ganitong pamumuhay. gusto kong bumalik someday dito. sa lupain ni uncle sam.

itong kwartong ito ang naging saksi sa lahat ng nangyayari sa kin dito sa ibang lupain. dito ko nakitang buo ang grupong kinabibilangan ko. dito ko naranasan na mamuhay ng malayo sa pamilya (kung my pamilya pa ba akong matatawag, i dont know). dito ko naranasan ang umiyak. naging saksi sa lahat ng aking dasal at panalangin. ang daming pangyayari sa buhay ko na naging parte ang dalawang kwarto sa unit na tinutuluyan ko.

bukas, i will be back to Manila. same environment as before. same issues are before. but im preparing for a worst scenario. hindi ko alam. im trying to be cerebral and be happy at all times. but those people around me wont let me. i dont know what theyre problems are. im trying to be nice to everybody but geez, nagiging makasalanan ako dahil sa mga taong nakapaligid sa kin.

pag uwi ko sa pinas, i want a break. i need a rest. a silent place. to unwind. to think. to recharge. feel that i was so low.

well, i think i need a reconnection with God. Ciao..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this time balik pinas ka na. And probably finished with your breaks and unwinding activities.

I wonder why the change in header?

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the philippines! lets have coffee pag may free time ka

Anonymous said...

Amen, I can relate to that feeling of needing to reconnect with God.