got home...

|

i just got home and had my breakfast. and right now im here in front of the computer and typing this entry. new? yep! cause this will be the first time that im going to post from home. well, its just that we have a DSL connection. actually, its not an issue to me either we have an internet at home or not. because at the office, i can surf the net with no cost. and my nieces are just renting or sometimes buy an internet card to use the internet at home. and i just got news. the maids (the mother and the daughter) will be leaving today and ate asked me after i took a bath if i can check their bagages. and now i can look for my lost things! ahahahaha... joke,. im just gonna check it and no more. and i wish they did not get nothing from us.
about my work, well kinda hectic the past 4 days of my night shift. we dont have a break. we continue working the whole shift so that the work gets done. but the problem is our counterparts. i dont know what do they want, sigh. its so hard na to think especially at the middle of the night that your brain surrender from functioning. sigh..
till here.. david edward signing off...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naks ... Ingat po!

(: