Lost . Defects. Projects

|

Lost

my watch was lost inside my room (with my brother). i dont know who got it from where i put it. the last time i wore it was was when i went to Bataan together with my tita. thinking that only maids are left inside the house and the driver. cant help but to think bad. sigh. that watch was a gift from ate way back first year college, so its been 5 years in my responsibility.

Defects

had a lot of defects on my new map. sigh. im now thinking on how i can regain those defects in my other maps. i hope that i can recover from those defects.

Projects

lot of projects are coming in our way on this last quarter of the year. goodluck to all the developers. GO EMEA Team B. hehehe.

udpate:
8 pm
my QA (ate grace) already sent her status report regarding my map. to sum it all, i have 5 defects for new map. thanks. 7 is the maximum allowed defects. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by the defects on the map and what map are you working on?

I hope you will be able to find the watch. It definitely is a significant one knowing that it was given to you by your Ate.

Anonymous said...

seems distracted? relax and take it easy buddy :)