SmartBro

|

i got myself a new smartbro to use while staying here in Manila. and the main reason is for me to download my office mails, basically connect to the office network. but even if i have a HSPDA connection, i cant connect to the VPN. im not sure if my connection is not yet sufficient to connect to the office network.

i dont know why is that so, basically kasi when youre connected to the internet, you just need to ping the VPN ip address to connect. eh pag minanual ping ko naman gumagana cya.. ewan.. so i think i need to do a lot of reading on my mails pag nadownload ko cya.. hayz..

so now, here lang muna ko sa house.. pahinga.. later ulit ung dinner.. and my videoke session with my former ACS team mates.. :)

3 comments:

brVince said...

until when ka rito sa maynila? di ka nagparamdam ah, hahaha!

Aaron James said...

HSPA na Tito Ward ang SmartBro. Hehe.

David Edward said...

kuya, nakabalik na po ako ng malaysia the time na nagcomment ka but im here again because namatay lola, ill still be here till wednesday morning..

aaron, yep.. pero mabagal. naka connect ako using Sun. ^_^