Blogroll

|

after changing from one theme to another, ive finally come to an end of choosing which template is right for my blog (as of the moment, hehehe). and of course, you know that when you change theme here in blogger, the blogroll that you have (the one stored here in blogger) will be vanished and you need to recreate it again. tiring no? so what to do? well, i go back to my old blogroll outside of blogger and made my new links for this blog. as youve seen naman, its not that full because those are the blogs that i really pay a visit. and if you want me to add your blog there, just inform me na lang.. hehee

so pano? kita kits ulit.. hehehe, my blogroll is rolling again! thanks to BlogRolling. :)

3 comments:

Micamyx said...

Naks kasama ako sa blogroll hehe :D Mas gusto ko tong bagong look ng blog mo. Very Blue :P

RJ said...

Nasa listahan si Kuya RJ. o",)

Anonymous said...

wrong spelling wrong, right minus wrong ang name ko sa roll call. waaahhhhhh.......