Congrats JM!

|

my tita sent me a sms this morning (US time), telling me that my cousin JM will graduate as Cum Laude this coming April.
the exact messages was:

"Edward si JM cumlaude din, mana sa iyo."

Well, yeah, i graduated cumlaude also pero to say na mana sa kin, i think thats not right.
She have her own parents, or maybe napressure? I remember before when they already know that i will be graduating with honors, they tell my cousins if who among them will be graduating with honors also, the same as what i achieved.

dont know the real reason about that, but one thing is for sure.
She can use it on her advantage. :D

another info:
i didnt know that im running for cumlaude before. first and foremost, mataas ang tingin ko sa mga taong my ganitong karangalan.
and i know in myself that this is just a dream. hindi naman ako naghangad ng kahit ano when im still studying.
My reason: Nag aaral ako para sa kinabukasan ko. Para my diploma ako. Makahanap ng magandang trabaho. Iyon lang iyon.
So when our Dean told me na "Edward, dalin mo ung grades mo sa registrar, pacompute mo", so parang "ok po".
I dont have any idea on whats going on. Iyon pala, im on the watchlist. Well, thankful ako dun kasi nga i never expected anything with what all im doing in the school. Kasi ako ung tipo ng estudyante na papasok sa room, quiz, exam, lab, tapos wala na.Im not into extra curicular activities dahil that time my iba pa kong ginagawa.
and then they found out na i still need to go one more subject: NSTP
why? cause i still have one remaining ROTC subject, the MS22. I only took MS11, MS12, MS21 on my previous school.
So what my classmate told me? "Cumlaude na my NSTP!" hahaha..
reminder: im not the geek type ok? maybe nameet ko lang ung standards and ung grades na binigay sa kin ng mga prof ko is enough and sufficient na para matawag nga akong laude. thankful pa rin ako.

anyways, those are the days na sobrang thankful ako kay God because of the blessings that i received. I pray so hard for that thing to happen. And now, ok naman iyong job ko. Another reason for me to thank my Lord God.

So JM, goodluck in the professional world! Godbless and use whatever talents you have to help other people.

"These God given talents should not only be used for your own self, share to others."


a picture taken last year when i went to their house after i returned home from my training in the US.

0 comments: