friday work overnight

|

been here at the office since yesterday and to tell you, hindi pa ko naliligo. hmm, i dont smell pa naman that bad, :p.
hindi ko kinyang mag support 24 hours! waaa.. suko ako.. i slept around 6 am, and that makes me 20 hours on duty at work! tsk tsk. and the only amount im gonna receive for that is 400 pesos. no OT pay. just MTR (meal and Transpo) for the 4 hours OT (without pay). not fair? then tell the admins. sigh.

and because of the ngarag factor taht we experienced in trouble shooting the problem of the maps, im not thinking the same way the last hour of my so called "duty". im sending a message for the wrong person, dont know what im typing in MOC. hahha. forgive me folks! its just my mind give up and tell me to rest. and now that i have a more than 2 hours sleep under my cube again, i can go to mall! hahaha.

so lets see, whats waiting for me next week on my night shift. oh did i tell you that i will be on night shift the next two weeks? well, yah. because of the go live of the Henkel HST. to support that thingy and do whatever urgent matters arises that need an attention. so, i think my monday will be challenging, since i have a 2 new map to be submitted on that day. sigh. goodluck to poor edward. hahaha.. joke..

so till here. see you, next week.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that you don't smell bad?

Joke lang!!!

(:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. chill. naku kelangan mo pala ng tulog nyan! bawi ka nlang! wah! wala lang. visit POP juno! leave ya comments

Anonymous said...

hehehe. chill. naku kelangan mo pala ng tulog nyan! bawi ka nlang! wah! wala lang. visit POP juno! leave ya comments

Riker said...

maps?.. as in geopolitical maps?.. world maps?.. hehehe.. goodlak sa night shift!!