this is me..

|

its 7:49 pm, my computer clock in the office tell me. why i am still here? i just finished my work and my project for the whole day and for tomorrow. i finished 15 maps all in all, but i have 2 maps waiting because of my query. sigh.. my brain is not working properly. i know. its just that maybe i am in stress. yesterday was nov 1, what did i do? i just slept till 3 pm and then went to my titas house and watched tv and guarded their house because their maid went home and left. then slept around 2 am and still sleepy but need to get up around 8 am. thats my life yesterday. today was a busy day. i dont know tomorrow. friday. sigh.. dont know.. waaaah! dont wanna think right now.

i just have one question, or maybe two. how can you tell taht you are special to one person when she doesnt even text you for a day? i mean no text on whats shes been doing? second, is it okay to be a special friend? sigh.. i dont wanna think.. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. baka naman busy lang si gurl.. wag k mg alala. mahal k nun. teehihihi

ikay the dancer said...

oo nga po.. baka busy lng po..
hindi lng naman po sa txt malalaman un. :)tsaka ok lng maging special friend.. pero may situations na mahirap at masakit dahil hindi mo malaman kung ano na ang dapat at ang tama.... =,(

Bonbon'ito said...

baka naman ikaw ang kelangan magtext para maramdaman nyang special sya sayo...

Billycoy said...

ako nga rin busy ngayon sobrang dami projects... pero heto bloghopping pa rin

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, that person may be busy ... Or that she may have something to do at the moment.

Don't think too much, just go with the flow. I know what you feel like, believe me.